Thursday, September 01, 2005

Father's Day

This Sunday is Father's Day in Australia. Yeah I know...different. Our Mother's Day is the same as the US, but Father's Day is different - I guess that way, we get the greeting card leftovers?

So anyway, I'm going to stay at "home" on Friday and Saturday night. My brothers and their families (yay I get to see the 2 babies!) are coming for tea on Friday night. Then on Sunday night, Dad and Cathy have to go to Church for a cafe to do with the "Jesus: It's all about life" campaign. http://www.allaboutlife.com.au/ Haven't decided if I'll go to that or not - too many people I don't know...but we'll see. I might stay back at Dad's and watch movies on his big screen

I'm still not 100% but I thank all of you who have been praying - today was halfway decent and I got a few bits and pieces done. I still need to finish off packing for my time away. Just did my food (coz of the diet) and some of my clothes are still in the dryer. I'll get them out soon and head to the land of Nod. Dad's coming at 9:30. I have a weigh-in for my diet tomorrow! Scary!

1 comment:

fatchans said...

Sometimes it's kinda fun to go somewhere where nobody knows you. Anyway - happy Father's Day, Carmel. (I bet you never got one of those before!)